Skip Slack. Go Pullwalla.
No more switching to Slack to post your pull requests. Work more efficiently in a single interface with features designed by developers for developers.
View pull requests from all of your GitHub accounts, organizations, and repositories in a single interface.
Show pull requests only from the organizations and repositories that interest you. Ignore the rest.
New or recently updated PRs are surfaced on top, and quick filters help you stay on point.
See full Markdown rendered descriptions right in your PR list. No more opening each PR to see if its right for you.
Notifications are disabled by default to facilitate Deep Work. (But you can always turn them on.)
Open for review
Quickly open a pull request in your browser and start reviewing with just a click.
- Catch up on what last happened on one of your pull requests with the Created quick filter.
- Use the Assigned quick filter to see only the pull requests that you are responsible for.
- Use the Mentioned quick filter to see pull requests that @ you.
- The Review Requests quick filter lets you jump right to requests that specifically requested you.
- To see all the pull requests you are participating in, choose the Participating quick filter.
Claimed & Unclaimed
- Check out the pull requests people have Claimed for review, and those that are Unclaimed.
Always make the best choice. Quickly identify which pull request you want to review by scanning their characteristics.
- Approved or rejected
- See which PRs are approved and which need attention.
- Merge conflict
- Know if a PR is able to be cleanly merged without having to resolve conflicts.
- Has comments
- See if there is active discussion happening around a pull request.
Most of Pullwalla's unique features are free to use.
Pro-Walla lets you combine all of your accounts from GitHub into a single view and gives you access to more advanced Quick Filters to keep you better organized.
Pro Subscription Options
Subscriptions may be easily canceled any time in your Mac App store account.